The Newberries Computing Curriculum strives to:
- Help children to use computational thinking and creativity to understand and change the world
- Aid children’s growth and confidence in their ever-changing world as it develops technologically.
- Follow our school values and use these to aid decision-making.
- Ensure that children become digitally literate (the ability to use, express and develop their ideas through information and communication technology) at a level suitable for the future workplace and as active participants in a digital world.
- Computing Overview (238KB)