There are many ways you can work with your child to support the work we do with them in school. During the Autumn Term we hold a ‘Meet the Teacher’ session for each class, with an additional session in the Spring Term for Reception and Year 1 to explain our approach to the teaching of early literacy and numeracy skills. Further focus sessions are held during the school year, targeted at different year groups to share ideas on how you can support your child, as well as explain our practice in specific areas of learning.
We also produce a range of leaflets to support parents. These can be downloaded from this page.
- Anti-Bullying Information (245KB)
- Homework Leaflet - KS1 (26KB)
- Homework Leaflet - KS2 (27KB)
- Handwriting - Letter Formation (200KB)
- Reading with your Child (31KB)